Best tech blog with DA and PA Detail

Hi,
      Welcome to our Blog. We are really glad you are reading our Post. Now, let's start reading our Post.

I  use to read lots of tech websites and follow them on Twitter. So, I was thinking about which blog server the best tech information. 

I compared all of them. However, I did not find any absolute Answer because every website post lots of content on a daily basis and I can't read every blog.😐

 I hope you can understand.

Heres my review about tech blogs which I use to see and read most.👇


Top 5 Tech Blogs  😄

1. Techcrunch.com  : DA - 93 | PA - 76



Tech Crunch is a well reputative website among the Tech Giants. 

They update lots of great information on tech with upcoming Technology. 

They deliver the news on Gadgets, technology and review products with detailed information.

One of the other speciality which I saw in TechCrunch is, they cover Startups News related to Tech. Which I think to value the most if you are looking for Startup.


2. Techmeme.com  :  DA -70 | PA - 61



Techmeme is not a blog. It's a database which collects real-time news.

I know you are thinking about why did I add this website which collects the data. As you can read the above information. It's a database which shows you Real-time news.

There are lots of other factors because of which I am including this website. 



Lots of people don't know about the upcoming events and tech company who's hiring at that time.

Here's the picture about hiring information :


If you are looking for a job in the tech field and want to join a big brand than visit this website and search for a job in your location.

3. Thenextweb.com : DA - 91 | PA - 70



TheNextweb is also the tech Gaint which updates tech news on daily basis.

The Next web server the best tech news on technology, business and culture.

The other exceptional information which I use to see on this website is Blockchain News. 

As we all aware of Cryptocurrency which was so famous in the mid of 2015 to 2018 because it acquired the market cap and in exchange for its currency we were getting lots of dollars. 

The other category on this website are Plugged, the next police and the investing 2.0


  • In Plugged: You will see gadgets and the instruments which we human use like guitar, speaker etc.
  • The Next Policy: In the next policy they update about upcoming technology use in our day to day life. Implementation of AI ( Artificial Intelligence ), Camera etc.
  • Investing 2.0: In this category, they update about invest use technology.


4. Wired.com:  DA- 93 |  PA-79



Wired is the third most giant website which server the best technology news along with another advising category.

The best thing which I found in Wired is, they update the news including the use of Technology in politics. I mean to say, the use of AI ( Artificial Intelligence ) by the US government etc.

This website also has other categories like business, culture, gear, idea, science, security and transportation.

As we all can understand by business category which rely on the improvement of business with the help of technology.

However, some of like me do not get a connection between culture and technology. It's about how technology changing or improving ourselves. 

The Gear is about gadgets and Review.

The Category Idea, I am not really sure about what they are trying to represent.

I think we already know about the science category which includes mythology, pathology and algorithms and about the remaining category which can be understandable by just reading its words.

I hope most of us watch the History Channel.😊

5. Tech2.com: DA- 86 , PA - 51



tech2 is another website which serves tech information. However, its the part of firstpost now.

This website has a beautiful slider on the top of the website to read all the highlights along with the colourfull return category.

As like the other website, tech2 also have an unusual category like Games and Photo.

Games Category :



If you are a game lover and like to see some up to date news on Games than I think you should have to visit this category to check games.

 Photo Category :




If you love to see more photos and do not like to read an article than you should have to visit this page which contains pitcure with fewer description.

I hope I have delivered an informative post and you will like this. If you like this post than share with others.




Post a Comment

0 Comments